L-Citrulline Powder 99% is commonly used to promote overall athletic performance and especially for endurance exercise or intense physical activity. The amino acid was initially extracted from watermelon (“Citrullus”) and that is how the compound got the name. While it isn’t an amino acid directly involved in building proteins, it does increase protein synthesis by stimulating a crucial signaling pathway that is involved in muscle building. In the body some of the L-Citrulline is converted into L-Arginine and further on into nitric oxide. The latter is a vasodilator that widens veins and arteries. This improves blood flow and reduces blood pressure, which can be helpful for preventing the occurrence of certain diseases.
People take L-Citrulline powder 99% for a wide variety of reasons, including to:
- Increase energy and to improve athletic performance
- As a vasodilator, it reduces blood pressure and may support heart health
- Widen veins and arteries, which results in increased oxygen flow to the muscles
- Raise the ATP (adenosine triphosphate) production, which is the key molecule for cellular energy
- Support cognitive function and potentially reduce the risk for dementia
- Assist the urea cycle to function, which rids your body of harmful compounds, e.g. ammonia
- To provide faster regeneration due to quicker removal of lactic acid and ammonia
- Function as a remedy against fatigue and erectile dysfunction (ED)
Take one rounded teaspoon (3 g) once or twice a day, or as advised by your doctor. L-Citrulline has a sour flavor and dissolves fast in water, which means it can be mixed with water or juice.
L-Citrulline Powder 99% (COA-tested). No other ingredients.
A few products with certain similarities are Saw Palmetto, Saw Palmetto Caps, Horny Goat Weed/Epimedium, Goat Weed Caps, Cistanche Deserticola, Cistanche Deserticola Caps, Mucuna Pruriens, Okra Oyster, Maca Root, L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Tribulus Terrestris Caps, L-Citrulline, D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Ashwagandha, Ashwagandha Caps, Fenugreek, Fenugreek Seed, Butea Superba Root, Eucommia Bark, and Tongkat Ali.
The various effects are not guaranteed and results may vary due to several factors between different people.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturers and recommend that you read all labels and warnings. However, the information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reviewers have not been compensated for their testimonials. Reviews in other languages than English are automatically translated.
There are no reviews yet.